Home Learning Resources
Chelan Schools Weekly Update: English / Spanish (Click HERE to sign up for weekly email updates from LCSD)
On this page you will find links to K-12 Menus of Learning Opportunities for students to use during the closure. We are in the process of planning and making adjustments to remote learning based on current state guidance, which is changing on an almost daily basis.
Kindergarten through 5th grade families, please use these menus to see current assignments from you teachers. For families without internet access, new paper packets can be picked up and turned in at any food distribution site every Monday.
6th through 12th grade students should check their Google Classroom accounts for menus and additional information.
Wide Open School- A free robust collection of digital resources for families of students Pre-K to 12th grade.
More Online Learning Resources:
- Highly Capable/ Highly Motivated Resources 2020
- MOE Tech Connect- Students Links
- Free Reading Resources compiled by our MOE librarian, Mrs. Nelson
- North Central Regional Library- digital resources are available 24/7!
- Do You Ever Wonder Enrichment Challenge
- Free Creative Resources
- Khan Academy for Kids
- Time for Kids
- Book Talk- English / Spanish
- Elementary and Secondary Math Activities- English / Spanish
- Measurement Challenge- English / Spanish
- PE Virtual Choice Menu- English / Spanish
- Mystery Science Lessons Grade K-5
- Origo At Home Daily Math Lessons for K-5
- Adaptation Enrichment Lesson for K-5