Our Certificated School Nurses provide health and medical consultation for all students as well as participate in the building of child study/multi-disciplinary teams when appropriate.
School Nurses spend their days:
- Coordinating information related to medical and health concerns.
- Developing a plan for students.
- Facilitating medical procedures for students.
- Managing cases for medically involved students.
- Contributing a nursing assessment as a part of the Special Education evaluation process.
They can also refer students to health care practitioners, coordinate referrals when appropriate
For more information contact:
MOE Nurse: (509) 682-4031
CMS / CHS / CSI Nurse: (509) 682-4061