Open Registration begins October 16, 2017
Clearance – NEW Registration
- Go to Chelan Middle School web site, Athletics Sports Participation info – Click on the Family ID Link
- Choose Chelan Middle School Winter/Spring Registration
- Register Now –Create your secure Family ID Account/Log in - Athlete and Parent must complete all required forms before they are cleared to participate in any sport.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select / Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service
- Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters).
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”. The registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
- ASB Payment at the High School Office.
Information for families who already have Family ID accounts and are registering students for Chelan Middle School Winter & Spring Sports:
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
- Select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season
- Choose the sport
- Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements
- Save and Submit
If you need assistance, contact Family ID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-888-800-5583 x1.
Pirate Athletics Forms
Practices will start first day of school. Football/XC/Volleyball- 3-5pm.
Students cannot practice until paperwork is processed and you receive BLUE CARD from Athletic Office.
Make sure you have all your paperwork completed and turned in to Ms. Mackey in the front office. Paperwork is available online (Click Here for online forms) or in the front office.
All athletes need a current physical to participate.
ASB fee must be paid to participate - $20 for middle school and $35 if you want a special pass to attend high school sports.