School psychologists and guidance counselors work with students individually or in groups to give counseling help to those who are having learning or behavior difficulties, provide consulting help for parents and teachers, and lead teams to conduct academic and psychological assessments for special education students.

For more information, contact your child's building Counselor:

  • MOE: (509) 682-4031
  • Middle School: (509) 682-4073
  • High School: (509) 682-4061