Section 504 is a federal civil rights law that is designed to eliminate disability discrimination in programs and activities that receive federal funds. Since all public school districts receive federal funds, all public school districts must comply with Section 504. Under Section 504, denying a disabled student a free appropriate public education constitutes disability discrimination.
For more information on Section 504 services for your child, please contact your building Counselor:
- Morgan Owings Elementary: 509-682-4031
- Chelan Middle School: 509-682-4061
- Chelan High School: 509-682-4061
- Chelan School of Innovation: 509-888-8773
- Holden Village School: 509-682-7744
Section 504 Resources: