Chelan High School Bulletin
March 05, 2021
Lunch Today: Cheese Stuffed Breadstick, Marinara, Fruit & Veggie
Breakfast Monday: French Toast, Sausage & Fruit
- All boys interested in playing basketball, the high school gym will be open from 1-3 PM this Sunday. Bring a water bottle, wear a mask, don’t be early and leave on time.
- The ski trip to Loup Loup with Chelan Project has been changed to Saturday, March 27th due to busing issues…please get your deposit and permission form turned in to April as soon as possible to hold your spot.
- People have been keeping bees for around 4500 years! Now is the time to join the beekeeping club! Email Mr. Lund (email@example.com) for the google classroom code or go to the club’s website and get the classroom code from there!
- The PSAT is a practice test for the SAT test (that many students take in their junior and senior year). If you are a sophomore or freshman interested in taking the PSAT in April, please come sign up in the counseling office by the end of next week.
- SPRING SPORTS ATHLETES – please get yourself signed up in FAMILY ID for your spring sport ASAP. Your coaches need to know WHO and HOW MANY will be participating for planning purposes (planning of meets/matches/games, etc.). If you have questions, please see Mr. Paine in the Athletic Office, or one of the spring sport coaches.
Events This Week:
- 3/5- Football @ HOME v. Cascade @ 7pm.
- 3/6- Girls Soccer @ HOME v. Cascade @ Mountain Goat Field @ 11am
- 3/6- Volleyball @ HOME v. Omak @ 9am AND v. Cascade @ 5pm
- 3/6- Cross Country @ Lakeview Golf Course: Ephrata Meet @ 11am (JV) & 1:30pm (V). Load @ 7:45/ Depart @ 8am.
*You can listen to the Live Audio Broadcasts from LakeChelanNow!*
*Or, Subscribe to the NFHS Network to view these athletic events online!*
In honor of Women’s History Month, we’ll be sharing a quote each day from inspirational women.
We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves.
We have to step up as women and take the lead. — Beyoncé