Chelan High School Bulletin
January 19, 2022
Lunch Today: Popcorn Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Fruit & Veggie
Breakfast Tomorrow: Fresh Fruit Parfait
- Congratulations to our CHS Scholar Spotlight winners! Students are selected by teachers for demonstrating the Chelan Way of being motivated, open-minded, respectful, and engaged. Congratulations to:
- Decker Marlin
- David Kelly
- Catherine Martinez-Bautista
- Jagjot Dhaliwal
- Selene Montalvo
- Anahi Barajas-Oseguera
- Beau Nordby
- Angel Saucedo
- Maya Cowan
- Yaritza Ramirez
- Michaela Moody
- Greer Bainbridge
- Carlos Saucedo-Nunez
- Deyanira Lopez
- Lysset Patino
- Macie Cowan
- Nate Harding
- Jason Pritchard
- Ben Ho
- Sage Brummer
- COVID testing for athletes is today in the PAC at the beginning of lunch. All winter athletes need to be tested today at lunchtime.
- All students going on the cross country skiing and snowshoeing trip to Winthrop this Friday with Chelan Project, meet the bus at 8:00 am at the end of the high school hallway. Turn in permission forms by the end of the day today to Ms. Slagle.
- If you are interested in earning community service hours, Chelan Project is looking for volunteers to work concessions at the home basketball games this Friday, January 21st. Please talk to April in room 175 if you’d like to help.
- Baseball open gym this Sunday morning from 9-10:30 at the Community Gym. They will be held every Sunday morning until the season begins. See Mr. Boyd or Mr. Reister if you have any questions.
All High School PE makeups will be held next week on the following days:Tuesday the 25th 3:15-3:45 pm (after school)Wednesday the 26th- 7:45-8:15 am (before school)Thursday the 27th 3:15-3:45 pm (after school)Friday the 28th 7:45-8:15 am (before school)Please plan to be ready to go right at the start time! If you are late, you will not be able to participate that day.
- Add chsgoatchat on Snapchat and send us some fun photos for the yearbook! Or look for posters in the hallways to scan the snapcode.
- If you have a TikTok account, please make sure to follow Mr. Rob’s 2nd period English class: @Chelan_Get2Gary. They’re working on scheduling a zoom meeting with their book’s Author and need your help spreading the word! Again, TikTok: @Chelan_Get2Gary
- Remember, there are only 9 days left in this semester. Semester grades are permanently recorded on your transcript, so make sure to study for your finals and have all assignments and projects in. PLUS time with Mrs. Goll is available in Mrs. Finch’s room after school if you need a place to work and some extra assistance.
Upcoming Athletic Events This Week:
- 01/19- CHS Boys Basketball @ Cascade (Varsity Only) @ 5:45pm. Load @ 3:30pm, Depart @ 3:45.
- 01/20- CHS Wrestling @ Cashmere @ 6pm. Load @ 3:45, Depart @ 4pm.
- 01/21- CHS Basketball @ HOME v. Cashmere @ 4:15pm.
- JV Boys @ 4:15 @ Community Gym
- JV Girls @ 4:15 @ CHS Gym
- C Boys @ 5:45 @ Community Gym
- V Girls @ 5:45 @ CHS Gym
- V Boys @ 7:15 @ CHS Gym
- 01/22- CHS Wrestling @ Quincy @ 10am. Load @ 6:15am, Depart @ 6:30.
*Livestream is only for high school basketball games played in the high school gym.
*Games in the Community Gym not streamed.