Chelan High School Bulletin
June 17, 2022
Lunch Today: No Lunch- Early Release
Breakfast Tomorrow: No School
- Registration is now open in FamilyID for all CHS Fall sports!
If you’re interested in a Summer Workout Program, we’ll be offering both Boys and Girls training sessions here at the high school this year, as well as AM and PM options to accommodate everyone’s summer jobs. See Mr. Rob for more details (Room#174) or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2022 CHS yearbooks are here!!! We have a small handful left, if you haven’t purchased one yet. You can get them at the front office.
- Athletes interested in running Cross Country next fall, stop by Mr. Anderson’s room (#211) to sign up and get a summer workout schedule.
- There will be a Chelan Project backpacking trip from August 16-18. If you are interested in going, stop by and get a permission form from April Slagle this week.
- Reminder- TODAY is the last day of school and dismissal is at 10:30am.
⇒Our Chelan Way tip of the day for being open-minded is to like everyone for who they are.⇐
Upcoming Athletic Events: