Chelan High School Bulletin
September 23, 2021
Lunch Today: Chicken Nuggets, Fruit & Veggie
Breakfast Tomorrow: Parfaits
- If going to PLUS time today, make sure to do so at lunch as there will be no after school PLUS time today.
- Anyone interested in competing for the Chelan FFA Apple Judging or Soil Evaluation team, please attend an informational meeting in Mrs. Baker’s classroom (174) FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th during lunch.
- There will be a fishing club meeting this Friday during advisory in Mr. Domser’s room (155).
There will be an all member Med Club meeting this Friday (9/24) in Dr. Manthey’s room (176) during advisory. We hope to see you there as you learn more about our plans for this school year!
- The Blackhorn Drama Guild will have a QUICK meeting in room 161 on Friday 9/24, right after school, to announce officers and production updates.
- Seniors: If you are interested in being a Senior Editor for the CHS Yearbook, please fill out this form by Friday, September 24th. You can help decide what the cover will look like and what content we will include in the 2022 yearbook! See Mrs. Morgan in room 216 (inside the library) if you have any questions.
- High School Open gyms begin Tuesday, October 5th at 8 PM. See the flyers posted in the hallways for a list of all the dates.
All students who got a permission form for the Chelan Project hiking trip, please turn those forms in to Ms. Slagle in room 175 before October 6. Remember to turn in your club sign up form as well to be considered “in the club”. We have to have you sign off on the honor code and have a parent signature. Thank you!
- FFA is selling boutonnieres and corsages for homecoming. To order one scan the QR code on the posters around the school. Orders are due by October 7th. Contact Aliyah Finch (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Baker (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- It is Hispanic Heritage Month! Each day, we will be honoring this diverse and invaluable community with an inspirational quote. Today’s quote is:
“We must be impatient for change. Let us remember that our voice is a precious gift and we must use it.”
– Claudia Flores, Associate Clinical Professor of Law, Director, International, Human Rights Clinic
Athletic Events This Week:
- 9/23- Varsity Football @ HOME vs Tonasket @ 7pm @ Sargent Field
- 9/23- Girls Soccer @ Cashmere @ 4:30(JV) & 6:30(V). 2:00pm Load, 2:15pm Depart, 9:30pm Return
- 9/23- *CANCELED* Volleyball @ Cashmere @ 5:00(JV/C) & 6:30(V). 3:00pm Load, 3:15pm Depart, 9:30pm Return
- 9/25- *CANCELED*Volleyball @ Linda Sheridan Classic – 8:30pm Return
- 9/25- Cross Country @ Shoreline @ 12:45pm. 7:15am Load, 7:30am Depart, 8pm Return