Chelan Middle School Bulletin
September 27, 2021
Lunch Today: Breadsticks, Marinara, Green Beans & Fruit
Breakfast Tomorrow: Omelet, Graham & Fruit
- Today is a B day
- Picture Make-Up Day will be tomorrow (Tuesday, September 28th)! Click HERE for more info.
- The Chelan Basketball Association (CBA) is forming select teams for boys and girls in grades 6-8. Tryouts and training begin October 5th. Grab a flyer in the hallway or see Mr. Pearl for more information.
- It is Hispanic Heritage Month! Each day, we will be honoring this diverse and invaluable community with an inspirational quote. Today’s quote is:
“The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.”
– Carlos Santana
Athletic Events This Week:
- 9/27- CMS Volleyball @ HOME v. Sterling @ 4pm @ the Community Gym.
- 9/29- CMS Volleyball @ Orchard Middle School. Dismiss @ 2:30, Depart @ 2:45pm, Return @ 8pm.
- 9/30- CMS Cross Country @ Wenatchee (Walla Walla Park) @ 3:45pm. Dismiss @ 1:45, Depart @ 2pm, Return @ 6:45pm.
- 9/30- CMS Football @ Cashmere @ 4:30pm. Dismiss @ 2:15, Depart @ 2:30, Return @ 9pm.
Birthdays This Week:
- Braxton Boyd 9/26
- Gabrielle Benson 9/27
- Kobe Venegas 9/29
- Holden Pollard 9/30
Positive Pirate Nominations: