Lake Chelan School District: Home Game Spectator Update
CHELAN, WA—- February 24th, 2021 —-
At the present time we are limited in the number of individuals that can gather in one place as stated by the governor’s office, WA State DOH, WIAA and our Local Health District. These set numbers include players, coaches, officials, event workers, supervision, spectators, etc.
We are making every effort to allow our parents/guardians to be able to watch their children, during our home indoor and outdoor contests.
Starting the week of March 1st, we will issue wristbands per player for our volleyball (indoor) contests which will allow parents/guardians admission into their child’s specific contest.
Parents/guardians will receive the wristbands from their child provided via the coaching staff for the sport.
For home football games, we will be limited on how many will be allowed to attend our home games, as we cannot exceed 200 total people in the venue (includes athletes, coaches, event staff, officials, medical etc.). All efforts will be made to accommodate parents of each participant for varsity and jv football, as well as parents of cheerleaders. Wristbands will be used for admission for all football games.
For girls soccer, parents/guardians for each rostered student-athlete will be able to attend our home games.
• No away visitors (fans) will be allowed at our venues, during the contests.
• No other school in our Region will allow visiting fans into their venues.
• Masks will be required and worn properly by everyone at the venue.
• Social distancing will be mandatory at all times at every venue.
• Household family members may sit together.
• No outside food or drinks will be allowed in our venues.
We thank you for your continued support in our efforts to keep our kids in the classroom, and on the fields and courts throughout these times. Go Goats!
CHELAN ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
215 Webster Ave. Chelan, WA 98816